Sunday 7 November 2010

Good Morning Sportsfans!!

Greetings! If you're reading this, hopefully you have at least a passing interest in Stateside sport - if not, you'll probably want to read something else!

As a British, UK based fan of American Football (or just plain ol' Football if you happen to be from over the pond) and Ice Hockey (or just plain ol' Hockey if...well you get the picture...), I thought it might be fun to subject people to my own musings on goings on in the worlds of the National Football League and the National Hockey League.

Even though I'm from England, I'm really a Pittsburgh man when it comes to sport - the clue is in the blog's title after all - so most of what I'll have to say will be about the weird and wacky world of the Penguins (7-7-1 to start the season with Marc-Andre Fleury at 1-6 with a 3.55 GAA & .853 Save Percentage - didn't see that coming! Thank God for Brent Johnson), and the Steelers. You might even get the odd comment on the Pirates - if I can decide whether to laugh or cry, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment